Insulated Lunch Tote
Insulated Lunch Tote
Insulated Lunch Tote for Work and School with Durable Materials, Variable Strap/Handler, Wide Opening - Cooler Lunch Bag for Women & Men - Fits All Bentoheaven Bento Lunch Boxes and Other Containers
- MODERN, UNISEX STYLE: light-weight but durable, watertight and thermal insulated. Much larger capacity than what its compact size suggests. Foldable, reinforced at the bottom for extra stability, with an adjustable shoulder strap/carry handle for when you need to take your lunch to work or school.
- DESIGNED TO FIT: hits that sweet spot between easy portability and enough space for all of your lunch essentials. Pack fruit, food and drink containers directly into the wide-open, easy to clean tote. Tailored with the Bentoheaven range in mind, but will fit most other lunch boxes and cans too. Dimensions: 10 x 9 x 6 inches, 250 fl.oz (approximately 9 cans).
- ONE TO LAST: Inside compartment made of food-safe, easy-wipe aluminum foil with a thick insulation foam layer. High quality, BPA-free tear-resistant oxford fabric outer body, washable with a damp cloth for a quick daily cleanup. Smooth, heavy duty metal zipper head made of zinc-alloy.
- YOUR FOOD TAKEN CARE OF: the insulation layer keeps meals warm and drinks chilled for up to 4 hours or more with an additional ice pack (not included), while the leak-proof lining - when kept upright - ensures all of your food stays inside until you’re ready to dig in.
- ONE FOR YOU, ONE FOR AMERICA: We're proud to support Feeding America in helping the millions in this country who struggle to afford high-quality, nutritious food. Tuck into your lunch, knowing that you’ve made it possible for someone, somewhere to do the same. ┈┈ Any questions? We will get back to you within 24 hours. Money back guarantee within 30 days of purchase, no questions asked. Join the thousands of happy customers we've served over the last 6 years and add Bentoheaven to your cart now!
model number: BH-BLB20GB
Part Number: BH-BLB20GB
Package Dimensions: 12.5 x 10.0 x 2.8 inches
"Getting in balance is not so much about adopting new strategies to change your behaviors, as it is about realigning yourself in all of your thoughts so as to create a balance between what you desire and how you conduct your life on a daily basis."